Experienced Austin Business Attorneys Resolve Legal Issues Effectively
Central Texas commercial litigators meet the needs of a diverse group of clients
At the Casey Law Group in Austin, we represent businesses and individuals facing a variety of legal issues. We have successfully advocated for clients in a wide array of commercial litigation matters, including disputes involving contracts, real estate, construction, partnerships and investors. Our firm also regularly advises businesses on contractual, organizational, and operational issues. The firm’s attorneys have 46 years of combined legal experience serving companies of all sizes, from multinational corporations to small startups. If your business faces a legal challenge or requires advice on how to operate more effectively under Texas and federal law, we provide seasoned and comprehensive counsel you can trust.
Knowledgeable lawyers work hard to obtain strong results
Businesses in numerous fields in and around Central Texas rely on us and recommend our firm to colleagues because they have found us to be:
- Responsive — Our attorneys have worked in larger firms inside and outside Texas and now offer the same level of legal representation in a small-firm setting. You never have to wonder about which attorney is handling your case or work through office bureaucracy to get a prompt answer to your questions.
- Established — Over more than two decades of legal practice, we have litigated numerous trials and appeals and have obtained favorable results in mediation and arbitration. Mr. Casey has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Skilled — In addition to protecting our clients’ rights and interests, we have published informative articles on important legal issues and have been invited to share our knowledge by speaking at statewide professional seminars.
At the Casey Law Group, we take pride in enabling the continued success of our clients by working toward solutions that meet both their immediate and long-term needs.
Professional legal representation for various business challenges
Our firm represents clients in legal practice areas including:
- Business litigation — For any type of business litigation, including contract, fraud and property claims, we have the knowledge and background to help increase your likelihood of success. Our firm handles complex cases such as securities lawsuits and those involving multiple parties.
- Construction Litigation — Whether you’re involved in a simple home remodel or complex commercial construction, disputes can cost you time and money, rob you of the enjoyment of your property, and seriously threaten your business. The Casey Law Group helps clients who are mired in controversy get relief and move their projects forward.
- Real estate litigation — Our attorneys frequently represent parties in real estate litigation. We advocate in property and construction lawsuits filed on behalf of investors or lenders, real estate developers, builders, general contractors, subcontractors and property owners. The firm also assists clients in the formation of real estate and construction agreements.
- Business law — We advise clients on general corporate and business law matters, often performing the functions of an outside general counsel. Our firm also assists employers with employment law issues and disputes involving alleged violations of confidentiality or non-compete agreements.
No matter what your situation might be, we combine detailed knowledge of the law with a practical understanding of how disputes can be resolved efficiently.
Contact an experienced Central Texas business litigation attorney
The Casey Law Group represents Texas business clients in litigation, real estate and other matters. Please call 512-617-6409 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our office in Austin.